or Create a profile
11 Jan, 2018 04:47 PM
I'm trying to use proxy plugin to capture forms manually but only http is captured so far.
I'm using firefox as a browser. What I did:
1. Installed /ssl-interceptor-cacert.pem in firefox in Authorites
2. Ran ./arachni https://mysite/ --scope-page-limit=1 --plugin=proxy:port:8282,bind_address=127.0.0.1 command
bind_address should be 127.0.0.1 by default but I added it just in case
3. Tried latest stable and nightly versions
4. Tried on Ubuntu and Windows
5. Search for solution online
Can you please advice what I'm missing here .
on 11 Jan, 2018 06:51 PM
Okay, forgot to enable proxy for all protocols, not just HTTP.
Please close the question :)
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the Arachni staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and Arachni support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.