Operation timedout

01 Dec, 2017 05:48 AM

Hello Sir,
I am using windows Web UI Interface to scan my website. It has taken more than 24 hrs to perform the scanning,Still the scanning is going on. I have choosen the default profile,Also I have checked all the Active and Passive checks for my scan. I am scanning PHP Website with Apache as a Webserver & MySQL as a database.I want your help regarding, what kind of check should be done on the above mentioned stack. Is there any way, where I can update the checks (Active or Passive) list,while the scanning is going on.

I am also facing [operation_timedout]: Timeout was reached for few requests.Could you please help understanding the depth of that issue

My requests count is Requests performed 124406 Responses received 124423 Timed out requests 24010

Kindly please help as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tasos Laskos on 19 Dec, 2017 04:25 PM

I think you should really check this out: http://support.arachni-scanner.com/kb/general-use/optimizing-for-fa...

It'll help you optimize your configuration.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac