Workload exhausted message is hanging indefinitely

Ben DiMolfetta

25 Nov, 2016 08:29 PM

Hi Tasos,

Hope all is well! Running the tool against a fairly large application (DotNetNuke and custom C# components). It's been running since Tuesday November 22, and I am periodically checking in with the progress. About 24 hours ago the console displayed Workload exhausted, waiting for new pages from the browser-cluster... Pending jobs: 4170".

I just checked the console again and it still sitting at the same message. The machine has 8GB RAM and it is throttling at 6.85GB. Is this step stuck, or should we give it more time to complete? We are running the Nov 8 build on Win 2008 Server.

Thank you!
Ben DiMolfetta
WinMill Software,
New York City

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tasos Laskos on 26 Nov, 2016 03:38 PM

Hello,

I've just pushed nightly packages that could fix the issue, please give them a try and let me know how they work.

Cheers

2. 2 Posted by Ben DiMolfetta on 26 Nov, 2016 08:15 PM

Thank you Tasos! I grabbed the latest and now I can't log in using the plugin and seeing a bunch of "deprecation" issues at the top of the debug log attached. Thoughts?

Best,
    Ben

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Tasos Laskos on 26 Nov, 2016 09:41 PM

A dependency of a dependency was updated, that's why you're getting deprecation warnings; behavior should be identical with the previous one though, so the login should have worked.
    Can you try increasing the debugging output to level 2? That'll show you the page body and let you check out why the form isn't there.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Tasos Laskos on 27 Nov, 2016 02:02 PM

I was wrong, the minor update broke things, and it really shouldn't have.
    I've now locked the dependency to the previous version which is known to work and the fixed nightlies are up.

Let me know how they do.

5. Tasos Laskos closed this discussion on 14 Dec, 2016 02:13 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac